We've put together a few examples of the kinds of visualizations currently part of Nanohistory, as well as an example of the REST GET-only API used to access data.
Nanohistory can be used to create visualizations of historical data using various tools.
- Tree: Muriel Throckmorton's Family
- API: An example event in JSON
- Webs: The Heresy Inquest and Heresy Trial of Anne Askew (D3)
- Webs: The Heresy Trial of Anne Askew (D3)
- Webs: The Heresy Inquest of Anne Askew (D3)
- Webs: The Execution of Anne Askew (D3)
- Radar: Comparison of Verbs in The Heresy Trial and Inquest of Anne Askew
- Tresham's World
- Reformation in Britain and Ireland
- Modern Bath Parishes
- Radar: Comparison of Verbs in The Execution, Heresy Trial and Inquest of Anne Askew
- Narrate: Events leading to the Death of Anne Askew
Nanohistory can be used as the backend to power other websites, or publish historical data related to specific projects or work.